This course is part of an integrated, university-level curriculum of seven courses (See details below). This course is the fourth course in that series and should be taken in sequence. Please take the prerequisite courses before taking this course.
- Over 100,000 students in my courses!
- Over 5,000 5-star reviews in my courses!
- This course updated in June 2020
Earn PDU's: Students who complete this course are eligible to receive 4.5 PDU's in PMI continuing education credits. Instructions for claiming PDU's are provided with the last lesson in the course.
Qualify for PMI-ACP Certification: Completion of all seven courses in this series will meet the requirement for 21 hours of training to qualify for PMI-ACP certification.
Money-back Guaranty: Try this course and if you are not satisfied with the value you received from the course, just send an email within 30 days of registering for the course and we will give you a 100% refund.
Learn how to apply project management practices in an Agile environment!
The concept of Agile Project Management is very rapidly evolving and will have a significant impact on the project management profession; however, we are in the early stages of that transformation and there is a lot of confusion about what impact it has on project managers. This course will help you unravel a lot of the confusion that exists; develop a totally new perspective to see both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices in a new light as complementary to each other rather than competitive; and learn to develop an adaptive approach to project management to blend those principles and practices together in the right proportions to fit any situation.
This course is part of a sequence of courses that are designed to cover most of the knowledge required for PMI-ACP® certification but the courses present that knowledge in a very practical, real-world context to provide a much deeper understanding of the principles behind it.
This course is part of an overall curriculum that is designed around helping students develop the skills required for a high-impact Agile Project Management role. Most students will want to take the complete curriculum rather than individual courses. The complete curriculum should be taken in the following order:
- Agile PM 101 - Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall
- Agile PM 102 - What's the Future of Agile Project Management?
- Agile PM 201 - Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
- Agile PM 202 - Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 301 - Mastering Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 401 - Advanced Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 402 - Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
Students who complete the entire curriculum of all seven courses shown above will receive a signed certificate of completion from the Agile Project Management Academy:
Enroll in a special bundled package consisting of all of the above courses:
Complete Agile Project Management Curriculum - Save $400!
The complete set of seven courses will also meet the 21 hours of training required for PMI-ACP certification.
PMI-ACP Certification Course
In addition, there are one optional courses that is designed to supplement the above curriculum for students who are interested in PMI-ACP certification:
- How to Prepare for PMI-ACP Certification is intended for students who are interested in using this curriculum to prepare for PMI-ACP certification
Agile Business Management Curriculum
There is also a condensed version of this curriculum that is designed for any business people who are involved in Agile projects including Product Owners, Business Sponsors, and Business Analysts
- Introduction to Agile Business Management
- Mastering Agile Business Management
- Enterprise-level Agile Business Management
Note: These courses for Agile Business Management are an abridged version of the Agile Project Management courses and there is no need to take both
What Students Are Saying About This Course:
- "It provides value and concept of the Agile Management rather than just method directly. It helps me associate some knowledge not only in project management but also in operation management, and I would like to study further to rethink and improve my capability of management."
- "Chuck is a modern day pioneer in the field of Agile Project Management."
- "Mr. Cobb is very good in these PM courses!!
"This is a great, informative course. Big thumbs up for the Up to date content as the Chuck interacts in real time with questions / improvements! Useful, accessible & pedagogically digestible"
"As a Scrum Master this is now the course I suggest to any project managers I work with, feeling safe as a PMP that it will give them a good start."
- "This course is comprehensive and good examples and diagrams are provided. Each lecture has a quiz to test your understanding. Also, the answers to the questions are provided. The instructor speaks clearly. You should take the prerequisite course in order to get good value from this course."
Chuck Cobb is the author of the best-selling book "The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile" as well as four other books on Agile Project Management and Business Excellence and he is one of the most popular and well-known instructors in the area of Agile Project Management with over 90,000 students and over 5,000 5-star reviews. He has been a featured speaker at a number of PMI Chapter events, agile groups universities, and PMO workshops throughout the US.
He has a very pragmatic, "real world" approach to Agile that is based on over 20 years of hands-on program/project management experience in a broad range of industries and application areas and he is passionate about helping Project Managers and Business Managers understand the convergence of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
He has been an Adjunct Professor at Boston University and many of his courses originated from a graduate-level Agile Project Management curriculum he originally developed for Boston University.
StartValue-driven Delivery Overview (6:55)
StartPriinciples of Value-driven Delivery (7:52)
StartValue-driven Delivery Quiz 1
StartCustomer-value Prioritization Part 1 (6:01)
StartCustomer-value Prioritization Part 2 (7:08)
StartCustomer-value Prioritization Part 3 (5:57)
StartCustomer-value Prioritization Part 4 (3:04)
StartAgile Business Case Development (5:16)
StartValue-driven Delivery Quiz 2