- Over 75.000 students in my courses!
- Over 3,800 5-star reviews in my courses!
- This course updated in July 2019
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course is NOT intended to be taken as a standalone course. It is designed to supplement the seven courses in the primary Agile Project Management curriculum shown below. It contains links to cross-reference the PMI-ACP certification requirements to material in the seven primary courses.
Special Incentive: As a special incentive to my students, I am offering this course for free to anyone who signs up for all seven of my primary Agile Project Management courses (See list below). Send me an email and will send you a coupon to take this course for free.
Earn PDU's: Students who complete this course are eligible to receive 3.25 PDU's in PMI continuing education credits. Instructions for claiming PDU's are provided with the last lesson in the course.
PMI-ACP Exam Training Requirements: - This course is designed to complement the seven other courses in the primary Agile Project Management curriculum. The courses in this curriculum will provide the required 21 hours of training needed to qualify to take the PMI-ACP certification exam; however, theses courses are not typical "exam prep" courses. They are designed to go beyond preparing for the exam and help you prepare for a real-world, Agile Project Management role. This course contains a very comprehensive review of all seven courses in the primary Agile Project Management training curriculum and also provides almost 150 questions for review.
Money-back Guaranty: Try this course and if you are not satisfied with the value you received from the course, just send an email request and you will receive a 100% refund within 30 days.
Learn how to prepare for PMI-ACP certification in a way that will go beyond simply passing the certification exam and prepare you to take on a high-impact, real-world Agile Project Management role!
This course is not a typical PMI-ACP "exam prep" course. This course is designed to be used in conjunction with my complete Agile Project Management curriculum to help you develop a plan to go beyond simply passing the PMI-ACP exam, develop a clear understanding of the potential career paths for an Agile Project Manager, and prepare yourself for a high-impact Agile Project Management role (in addition to achieving PMI-ACP certification). Understanding this real-world perspective will not only help to prepare you for a real world role, it will also make the information required for the PMI-ACP exam much more meaningful and easier to retain and it will also make you a much stronger project manager!
This is course is not intended to be taken as a standalone course. It is designed to be taken in conjunction with my complete Agile Project Management curriculum which is designed around helping students develop the skills required for a high-impact Agile Project Management role. Most students will want to take the complete curriculum rather than individual courses. The complete curriculum should be taken in the following order:
- Agile PM 101 - Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall
- Agile PM 102 - What's the Future of Agile Project Management?
- Agile PM 201 - Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
- Agile PM 202 - Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 301 - Mastering Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 401 - Advanced Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 402 - Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
Students who complete the entire curriculum of all seven courses shown above will receive a signed certificate of completion from the Agile Project Management Academy. This course provides a way of cross-referencing the PMI-ACP knowledge requirements against this curriculum.
This course can be used before or after these seven courses.
- Before - Taken at the beginning, it can provide an overview of what you need to prepare yourself for.
- After - Taken at the end, it can serve as a final review in preparation for PMI-ACP certification.
What Students Are Saying About This Course:
"Interesting recommendation. Real world scenario. Course is not to get you "passed" the exam but actually guide you to learn and become an agile project manager. It's more important to learn rather than just passing the PMI-ACP exam"
- "This course does an excellent job of breaking down the PMI-ACP Certification requirements and exam. The content is for the latest version (2015), so it is very relevant... Overall, another excellent Agile Project Management course by Chuck Cobb."
- "Very good lecture! It let
me know the career path of an agile project management role and It's urgent to
improve agile project management skills and knowledge"
- "Course is very well strutured and provides more than 'by the book guidance' addressing real world scenarios which is very valuable"
Chuck Cobb is the author of the best-selling book "The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile" as well as four other books on Agile Project Management and Business Excellence and he is one of the most popular and well-known instructors in the area of Agile Project Management with over 90,000 students and over 5,000 5-star reviews. He has been a featured speaker at a number of PMI Chapter events, agile groups universities, and PMO workshops throughout the US.
He has a very pragmatic, "real world" approach to Agile that is based on over 20 years of hands-on program/project management experience in a broad range of industries and application areas and he is passionate about helping Project Managers and Business Managers understand the convergence of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
He has been an Adjunct Professor at Boston University and many of his courses originated from a graduate-level Agile Project Management curriculum he originally developed for Boston University.
StartAgile Principles and Mindset (8:47)
StartAgile Principles and Mindset Quiz
StartValue-driven Delivery (9:52)
StartValue-driven Delivery Quiz
StartStakeholder Engagement (6:46)
StartStakeholder Engagement Quiz
StartTeam Performance (5:06)
StartTeam Performance Quiz
StartAdaptive Planning (5:49)
StartAdaptive Planning Quiz
StartProblem Detection and Resolution (2:56)
StartProblem Detection and Resolution Quiz
StartContinuous Improvement (4:30)
StartContinuous Improvement Quiz
StartPMI Agile Domains of Knowledge Quiz
StartExercise: PMI-ACP Domains of Knowledge Self-Assessment
- "Excellent overview of the topic. Good use of visuals and quizzes. Good road-map for continued learning. Highly recommended."
- "Really great, clear, concise information. I like the lecturers voice and style'
- "I liked the realistic approach to agile methodology rather than just preparing you like a robot for task ( ACP Exam)"
- "Good course with opinion from real world experience as well as suggestion on career path"