Agile PM 402 - Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
Learn to lead large, complex enterprise-level projects as well as enterprise-level Agile transformations that are well-aligned with a company's business!Watch Promo
This course is part of an integrated, university-level curriculum of seven courses (See details below). This course is the seventh course in that series and should be taken in sequence. Please take the prerequisite courses before taking this course.
- Over 100,000 students in my courses!
- Over 5,000 5-star reviews in my courses!
- This course updated in June 2020
Earn PDU's: Students who complete this course are eligible to receive 3.25 PDU's in PMI continuing education credits. Instructions for claiming PDU's are provided with the last lesson in the course.
Qualify for PMI-ACP Certification: Completion of all seven courses in this series will meet the requirement for 21 hours of training to qualify for PMI-ACP certification.
Money-back Guaranty: Try this course and if you are not satisfied with the value you received from the course, just send an email within 30 days of registering for the course and we will give you a 100% refund.
Learn to lead large, complex enterprise-level projects using a very adaptive Agile Project Management approach and to lead enterprise-level Agile transformations that are well-aligned with a company's business!
This course is designed to provide senior-level project and program managers with a deeper understanding of advanced topics related to enterprise-level Agile Project Management principles and practices in order to put in place the right people, process, and tools to lead high-performance, enterprise-level projects and programs for a business or to play a leadership role in an enterprise-level Agile transformation.
This course is part of an overall curriculum that is designed around helping students develop the skills required for a high-impact Agile Project Management role. Most students will want to take the complete curriculum rather than individual courses. The complete curriculum should be taken in the following order:
- Agile PM 101 - Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall
- Agile PM 102 - What's the Future of Agile Project Management?
- Agile PM 201 - Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
- Agile PM 202 - Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 301 - Mastering Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 401 - Advanced Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 402 - Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
Students who complete the entire curriculum of all seven courses shown above will receive a signed certificate of completion from the Agile Project Management Academy:
Enroll in a special bundled package consisting of all of the above courses:
Complete Agile Project Management Curriculum - Save $400!
The complete set of seven courses will also meet the 21 hours of training required for PMI-ACP certification.
PMI-ACP Certification Course
In addition, there are one optional courses that is designed to supplement the above curriculum for students who are interested in PMI-ACP certification:
- How to Prepare for PMI-ACP Certification is intended for students who are interested in using this curriculum to prepare for PMI-ACP certification
Agile Business Management Curriculum
There is also a condensed version of this curriculum that is designed for any business people who are involved in Agile projects including Product Owners, Business Sponsors, and Business Analysts
- Introduction to Agile Business Management
- Mastering Agile Business Management
- Enterprise-level Agile Business Management
Note: These courses for Agile Business Management are an abridged version of the Agile Project Management courses and there is no need to take both
What Students Are Saying About This Course:
- "Another home run. Stays true to form and doesn't digress. Worthy of an entire semester and definitely should be part of your Agile resource references"
- "Great advanced course on agile project management. The content is comprehensive and informative, and the instructor delivery is interesting and engaging. I highly recommend it."
- "Excellent Trainer with practical knowledge. All the answers were attended to and several examples were shared to make the learning more effective. The contents are very useful for both my current position and my future plans. I chose the right course and thanks for the assistance and guidance."
- "This course is aimed at those managing projects in an agile enterprise environment, and also at senior business people contemplating incorporating an agile framework in their business, It emphasises that there is not a binary choice between waterfall and agile - a hybrid solution (3 of which are described) may be a better fit, or both frameworks may be used situationally. Chuck clearly knows his stuff, and I found the course easy to follow whilst encouraging me to really think."
- "This course gives great insight in AGILE, which can be applied in any project for any industry. As a marketer, this course has given me confidence to apply the knowledge to any key marketing project I next work on. The instructor is brilliant and has great case studies of how he has used AGILE in projects."
Chuck Cobb is the author of the best-selling book "The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile" as well as four other books on Agile Project Management and Business Excellence and he is one of the most popular and well-known instructors in the area of Agile Project Management with over 90,000 students and over 5,000 5-star reviews. He has been a featured speaker at a number of PMI Chapter events, agile groups universities, and PMO workshops throughout the US.
He has a very pragmatic, "real world" approach to Agile that is based on over 20 years of hands-on program/project management experience in a broad range of industries and application areas and he is passionate about helping Project Managers and Business Managers understand the convergence of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
He has been an Adjunct Professor at Boston University and many of his courses originated from a graduate-level Agile Project Management curriculum he originally developed for Boston University.
PreviewDifferences in Enterprise-level Agile Practices (7:59)
PreviewReinterpreting Agile Manifesto Values and Principles (4:53)
PreviewEnterprise-level Agile Implementation Quiz #1
StartProject Governance (8:06)
StartAgile Project Governance Example (4:52)
StartThe Role of a Project Management Office (PMO) (6:40)
StartProject Governance Quiz
StartEnterprise-level Agile Implementation Quiz #2
StartBusiness Integration Challenges (10:15)
StartDevelopment Integration Challenges (3:33)
StartEnterprise Integration Quiz #3
- "Great information well presented - lots of thought provoking information and details of different approaches that could be relevant to a particular situation"
- "This course offers theory and practical examples presented in an engaging manner."
- "Very well structured and explained clearly. Overall; the topics make sense...to think about it and to discuss it with the stakeholders."
- "Very informative, specifically liked the material on change management approaches for enterprise level agile transformations."